HYDRAULIC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Do you get on well with people, have good communication skills and have an interest in hydraulics and automation?
We have positions available. The successful applicant will join our team servicing mining, marine, defence and industrial clients. McRaes Global are a premier supplier in the Hydraulic and Controls market, a major distributor for Eaton Hydraulics, Rexroth Hydraulics and other global leaders.
These positions can lead to advancement within the company.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing an excellent level of customer service
• Having well-developed skills relating to analysing, trouble shooting and repair of hydraulic and mechanical components within hydraulic systems.
• Being able to read hydraulic schematics and the competent use of supplied analysing equipment, test bench, flow meters, data logging etc.
To be successful applicants will need the following attributes:
• Enthusiastic, honest and independent
• Reliable, diligent and methodical
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Hydraulic or Automation experience
• Computer literacy
“The skills and experience required are extremely important and, as well known in the industry, it takes at least 5 years to become a Hydraulic Technician. This time is spent developing the required skills – which shows an excellent commitment to this career.”