HYDRAULIC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Do you get on well with people, have good communication skills and have an interest in hydraulics and automation?
We have positions available. The successful applicant will join our team servicing mining, marine, defence and industrial clients. McRaes Global are a premier supplier in the Hydraulic and Controls market, a major distributor for Eaton Hydraulics, Rexroth Hydraulics and other global leaders.
These positions can lead to advancement within the company.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing an excellent level of customer service
• Having well-developed skills relating to analysing, trouble shooting and repair of hydraulic and mechanical components within hydraulic systems.
• Being able to read hydraulic schematics and the competent use of supplied analysing equipment, test bench, flow meters, data logging etc.
To be successful applicants will need the following attributes:
• Enthusiastic, honest and independent
• Reliable, diligent and methodical
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Hydraulic or Automation experience
• Computer literacy