To ensure the deck winches and crane were re-configured as independent systems from the main HPU used for the Towing Winch and A Frame we installed separate electric motors and pumps to the respective systems.
With the HPU relocated both the pumps could be supplied with suction oil from the main tank and the return from the A frame system can be utilized to facilitate the return oil for the Deck winches and crane systems into the reservoir.
- Deck Winch Pump (sufficient to drive both winches at full power) 55lpm and 220 Bar
- Deck Crane Pump
- Deck Winch Electric motor
- Deck Crane Electric Motor (two motors used to eliminate need for larger motor)
- Bell housings
- Drive Couplings
- Pressure filters
- Hoses (2xPressure, 2xSuction, 1xCase Drain)
- Installation, Assembly and Commission
Also upgraded the TAUT Line Drive Assembly
- A new motor
- Flushing and relief block
- Brake release valving
- Tubing/Hosing to connect the above components
- A winch drum assembly Manufactured to suit the new motor (includes mechanical connection to existing encoder, cable grooving machined into the drum diameter and wire anchor point)
- The motor bracket assembly includes the mechanical interface to the existing winch mount plate on the base frame.