HOSE AND FITTINGS
McRaes Global operates a team of experienced Hose Technicians who have a wealth of industry experience in Mobile, Industrial, Marine and Defence applications.
Our fleet is kitted out to meet “Local Customer” requirements with a comprehensive range of hose and fittings, adaptors and couplings in steel, stainless steel and galvanised steel. This is supported by a supply chain which is represented by some of the strongest brands in the world so we couple our local knowledge with that of international experience meaning we always come up with a solution.
McRaes Global recognises that replacement of hoses is just the beginning. Preventative measures and pre-agreed maintenance contracts are offered to ensure breakdowns are correctly diagnosed and are less likely to reoccur. Please click here to learn more about the McRaes Global RED Plan capabilities.
Via our dedicated 0800 number, you can get in touch with our Hose Technicians who are available 24/7 and strive to operate on a 1 hour response time.
- We have the capability of assembling Hydraulic hoses on site 24/7 backed up by our fully equipped Hydraulic and Engineering workshops which are capable of manufacturing hydraulic 6 wire hoses up to 2” in diameter.
- We deliver a high level of customer service with a dedicated 0800 number and our team recognises that when a breakdown occurs; honesty and reliability are a key priority.
- We strive to operate on a 1 hour response time with the proviso that we will keep a customer informed should any delay occur.
- We offer an extensive range of hose and fittings that meet all industry requirements and standards and include global brands; we are also able to meet special requirements outside the standard stock range by accessing our extensive network of local and international suppliers.
- We supply a comprehensive range of fittings, adaptors and couplings in steel, stainless steel and galvanised steel, Hydraulic couplers, Fire sleeve & Protective Sleeve, Hydraulic Oil 32 & 46, and gauges.
- Our Hose Technicians are fully trained to meet industry standards in ensuring repairs are carried out with minimum downtime.
- We can do a complete audit of your plant and machinery to inspect for damaged or worn hose’s to prevent further breakdowns. Will include a Hose management system.
- Supply and Installation from one source.