McRaes Global is the market leader for ultimate Hydraulic Machine Care where the RED Plan introduces a Proactive Reliability Maintenance (PRM) approach using the following programs:
- Predictive Maintenance (PM) Services, achieved by using leading data collection equipment and our Advanced Fluid Conditioning Department (FCD) incorporating our own laboratory services.
- Dedication to complete Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and subsequently recommending redesign engineering solutions through our Reliability
- Engineering Division (RED)
- We can detect machine problems early to avoid stoppages.
Using the RED Plan, we are able to detect machine problems before potential failure allowing time for our customers to organize spares, plan maintenance and reduce unplanned stoppages. By reviewing the data we can easily recognize a shift in consistency, allowing plenty of time to schedule in a maintenance service and eradicate the fault. It also creates the benefit of documenting problems on similar equipment for across the board reference.
Here’s how we can proactively manage your assets:
- At McRaes Global we place high attention on the quality of the oil in your hydraulic equipment and have our own in-house oil sampling laboratory. This analysis helps us alert you to issues before they have detrimental effects on your assets.
- Using the latest Fluid Conditioning equipment and vacuum dehydration purifiers we can recover system fluids to optimum standards.
- Specialised equipment combined with our expertise enables us to tune, modify or change your assets to run and maintain the optimum fluid condition.
- Our RED plan assists our customers in managing their stock for their critical assets.
This can be a combination of managing spares at our premises or just ensuring that the inventory held at your site is a ready-made solution for replacing hydraulic asset failure. Throughout our supply chain, we can also assist in standardising products across multi sites to ensure inventory holding are optimised.
The RED Plan in brief:
Plant Reliability Systems
Monitoring of Hydraulic Equipment
Testing and Verification of Plant Condition
Design of Shut Work Packages
Shut Planning and Programmed Work Implementation
Lubrication System Design, Manufacture and Installation
Filtration System Design, Manufacture and Installation
Are you interested to get more reliability out of your Hydraulic Assets? Contact us today on 0800 to see how the RED plan can work for you company.